|Organizational Structure of ANU-RDC|
Any person aged 18 years of age or a political organization wishing to contribute to the promotion of the universal values of peace, justice, democracy, human rights, and development can join the ANU-RDC.
B) Statutory bodies
The inner workings of the ANU-RDC focuses on the following:
- The General Assembly (GA): ANU is a movement. The GA is organized on the basis of territorial delegations and that of Youth to the United Nations.
- The Board of Directors; headed by the President of the ANU.
- The General Secretariat; Body management and administration headed by the Secretary General.
- Provincial Coordination; Local teams include the provinces.
- Teams of local members.
C) Advisory Bodies
- Who participate in AG or other meetings of the ANU.
- The executive board of Honorary Members support the ideals and objectives of the ANU by providing intellectual, moral, or material in the pursuit of its activities.
- The executive board of Partners at Work which includes partners of international humanitarian efforts who provide expertise to ANU-RDC or other humanitarian NGOs.
As a member of the WFUNA, ANU-RDC enjoys Consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations (ECOSOC) which is part of the current organisation of the United Nations. As such, the ANU is enjoying right of participation of all the conferences, seminars, and UN summits.
Questions? Contact the site team