ANU-RDC activities include:
- Advocacy for agencies and United Nations missions
- Conduct seminars in local communities regarding tolerance and reconciliation
- Here are some photos from a seminar in Bukavu, Eastern Congo.
- Develop ongoing relationships with other civil society organisations, including other UNAs worldwide
- Provide ongoing training for staff and volunteers in the areas of administration and policy
- Express the views and concerns of the Congolese people and submits reports directly to the Secretary General of the United Nations.
- Creating a greater participation of the national population in the activities of agencies and UN missions.
- To serve as a repository of information about the United Nations
- Submit a framework Advisory from the UN system in DRC
- Provide Consultative Status with ECOSOC to be reflected at the national level.
- Provide permanent collaboration with the agencies and UN missions operating in the country via consultative committee.
- Provide expertise of the local perspective while supporting the ideals and principles of the United Nations.